Modern Fuels Require Modern Fuel Hose.
Installing Barricade protects the system against the aggressive fuel mixtures of today’s modern fuels, which can degrade basic rubber hose and result in customer comebacks. Plus, with Barricade, you can be assured that you are complying with permeation laws, and providing your customers with the best hose available – all while being environmentally-friendly.
- Carbureted engines (pre-195) and small engines.
- EEC/EGR, air pump, PCV valve, charcoal canister.
- Lowest permeation rate on the market 1 gr/m/day.
- Exceeds California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA requirements.
- Multi-fuel compatible: Approved for use with leaded and unleaded gasoline, diesel, biodiesel, E-5, 0% Methanol, Ethanol and gasohol fuels.
- Performs 5 times better for permeation than the nearest competitor.
- Pressure rating: 50 psi (5 psi for ½” I.D.).
- Driven By Possibility
CUSTOMER REVIEWS(18)Write Review
This Gates hose meets very strict low permeation rates which Ibelieve are higher than the minimum allowed. That means it allows less of your fuel to escape thru the hose walls which keeps it out of our air which is a good thing.
Further information regarding ethanol and your fuel line: Thanks to the most corrupt Congressmen in history, we got stuck with ethanol in our gas. A terrible decision that not only didn't help the environment, but resulted in lots of gasoline pouring from most vehicles made prior to its introduction into mainstream fuel.
Rubber and plastic hoses that carry fuel from the gas tank to your engine were not designed to carry this additive and resulted in cracked and leaking hoses (besides other issues).